Bonus! Customers who buy a rig from NWT will be charged cost-plus-10% on all parts bought from NWT for the entire time you own the vehicle. Whether you’re outfitting it with accessories or doing maintenance, you can do it with us for a substantial savings – we are a full-service shop and can do all service or repairs. On top of a substantial discount on parts, we’ll discount labor 10% for the time you own the vehicle too. No gimmicks.
- Trade-ins welcome!
- North West Toys, LLC is located at 425 Gwinn Street in Monmouth, OR 97361.
- These vehicles are sold on our lot. Dealer number: DL0658.
- We take care of our customers and offer the best service possible.
We are a licensed dealer in the State of Oregon. If what you’re looking for isn’t here, please contact us and we can help you find the vehicle that suits your needs: anything from a stock Toyota truck to a 70-Series Landcruiser, and anything between. If you want a vehicle imported, we can do that as well.
Current Vehicles Available:
1995 Hilux Surf w/ KZN130 Diesel
- KZN130 diesel.
- Automatic transmission (A343S – basically the same as the box in the SCJ-80).
- Mileage in kilometeres: 343.000 (a little over 200,000 miles).
- Two-inch lift.
- Full exo-cage.
- Welded rock rails.
- Warn front bumper with a Warn winch (winch negotiable).
- Marlin Crawler rear tube bumper.
- Rear swing-out tire carrier.
- New Toyo Open Country ATs on original Toyota SR-5 wheels.
- Dark blue.
- Safari snorkel.
- Factory JDM extended-clearance fiberglass fenders.
- Factory JDM third-eye brakelight rear spoiler.
- Factory-option Recaro seats.
This is the desireable (and popular – eyeball the market and you’ll see) 1KZ diesel Surf. It’s a Northwest Toys customer’s truck, in for standard maintenance and then on the block. It’s been a display rig at Overland Expo and served as a recovery truck at Moab and in service of Motor Trend. The exo-cage is welded but designed to be removed (if necessary). The interior rates at about a “7”, with no tears.
This Surf will receive the necessary diesel tuneup that NWT specializes in, then be listed for $13,000. Now’s the chance for a NWT shopper to snap up this sweet and slightly famous Surf before the rest of the world finds out it’s available.
Looking for this right-hand drive diesel Landcruiser? We sold it. Stay tuned – more to come.
We list all vehicles to the best of our ability, but mistakes happen – we are not responsible for unintended errors. Please call us with your questions, and we will answer them as best possible. If you’re buying a diesel or 1UZ-swapped vehicle, please confirm that the vehicle meets emissions standards for your state.