Because of the particular set of skills needed to provide our clientele the level of service necessary for advanced vehicle prep and modification, NWT is able to offer the same metal and fabrication expertise to customers needing all varieties of custom metal work and fabrication.
NWT operates the newest equipment and design software in-house, and we can get your idea to done. Our highfalutin’ equipment includes the following machinery:
- Torchmate 4800 Plasma Table – we can work with sheet-steel panels from 14-gauge up to 3/4-inch steel plate, and in a full 4×8-foot sheet.
- Lincoln Electric Flex-Cut 80 plasma cutter – it’ll cut 3/4-inch steel.
- MillerMatic 220 – we can weld aluminum, steel, and stainless-steel.
- JD2 Notchmaster – when only the finest notches will do.
- JD2 tubing bender – with dies for tubing ranging from 3/4 to 2.5-inch diameter.
- hydraulic-press brake – only the best in pressing hydraulics.
Whether you want completed projects or just need to order replacement plate and tube stock, we’re here to help. Give us a call to inquire about pricing and availability – we stock many different sizes and thicknesses of material. Most can be sold over-the-counter and by the foot. If you need something fancy, we can get it. If you want something repaired, we’re happy to get it welded up for you.